This is another quick (20 minute!), cheap, and healthy recipe perfect for a weeknight.
- 1/2 bag frozen peas (or peas and carrot mix)
- 1 onion, diced
- Diced ham
- ~2 cups vegetable broth
- Rotini Pasta
- Heat a skillet of medium-high heat with a little olive oil or veggie broth.
- Meanwhile, get the pasta cooking.
- Sauté the onions and frozen peas until the peas are no longer frozen.
- Add in the ham and cook until it begins to brown. Then pour in the veggie broth and simmer until it cooks down to about half the liquid volume.
- Toss the ham and veggie sauce with the pasta and serve in low bowls.